Dear ASIS Members and fellow Security Professionals,
We are pleased to announce that our chapter meeting for September 2017, shall be held at 08:30 am hrs on Wednesday the 20th at Honeywell Technology Center 1st Floor, Building 2, Emaar Business Park, The Greens, in Dubai
- 08.30 – 09.00 Arrival and Registration
- 09.00 – 09.15 Welcome Address – Peter Page, ASIS Dubai Chapter
- 09.15 – 09.30 Cyber Security Insider Threats – Ronnie Rahman: Director, Critical Infrastructure Protection, Honeywell.
- 09.30 – 09.45 Securing Infrastructure in 2030: Technology Evolution – Botan Osman, Managing Director, Restrata.
- 09.45 – 10.00 Security Standards in Healthcare – Hussain Al Khuwaildi, Healthcare Leader, Honeywell.
- 10.00 – 10.15 Threat & Risk and its Effect on Insurance Underwriting – Tim Hadley, National Security Subject Matter Expert, PROJEXsme.
- 10.15 – 10.30 Chapter Business
- 10.30 – 11.30 Tour of the new Honeywell Technology Center (same location)
Please feel free to invite your colleagues and associates who may be interested (whether or not they are a member of ASIS) so that we can have greater diversity of perspectives and inputs.
We are looking forward to seeing you at the meeting!
ASIS Dubai Chapter 250 Committee