Dear fellow security professional,
I am excited to join ASIS to deliver even more value and relevant benefits to you in the future. One of my first priorities is to make it easier for you to take advantage of all the vital resources available through your ASIS membership.
I’ve heard from many members how valuable ASIS membership is to them. We are working every day to ensure your members-only access to:
- Crucial, timely information for responding effectively to emergent crises
- Key resources for building strong, data-driven cases for superiors
- Valuable connections through chapters, councils, and online forums that allow you to vet strategies, gain new perspectives, and mentor peers
- Professional advancement through ASIS Board Certification, world-class education, and volunteer leadership opportunities
If you’re unsure of how to take advantage of all that ASIS has to offer, be on the lookout for new tools and support to help you discover and leverage ASIS resources. To ensure we can provide you all your member-only services, please take a moment to update your profile information.
Looking ahead to 2017, it is time to renew your membership. Your current membership will expire on Dec. 31—a date that’s coming up quickly. So while you’re online updating your contact information, be sure to renew your ASIS membership online in four short steps.
By renewing your ASIS International membership, you’ll retain access to the world’s largest repository of security resources — materials that will help you perform and distinguish yourself as an expert security professional:
- Global network of peers – the largest, most well-respected community of security management professionals.
- Savings on world-class training and education – reduced registration rate for classroom programs, webinars, and conferences around the globe
- Vital news and information – publications and periodicals, including our award-winning monthly flagship publication, Security Management magazine, as well as many other valuable resources
I look forward to working with you.
Elisa Pratt, CAE
Chief Global Member Engagement Officer